This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Burbank, Calif. : Warner Home Video, c1999
1 videodisc (136 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Science fiction films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital; wide-screen format.
- In an anti-utopian future, the "real" world as we know it is nothing more than a computer construct, created by an all-powerful artificial intelligence. A small group of humans as found a way out of the construct, and are now fighting for the future of the human race.
- Features: Widescreen Anamorphic, 2.35:1; Region 1 encoding; Dual layers; audio: English (Dolby Digital 5.1); English subtitles. DVD extras: Commentary track by Carrie-Anne Moss, editor Zach Staenberg and visual effects supervisor John Gaeta
Isolated musical score with comentary by composer Don Davis
Behind-the-scenes documentary "HBO First Look: Making the Matrix"
Hidden special effects documentaries: "What is Bullet Time?" and "What is the Concept?"
Nine behind-the-scenes featurettes. DVD-ROM features (only playable on Windows 95 or better computers with DVD-ROM drives): Special Web events and links
Screenplay and storyboards
7 special essays and articles
Original theatrical Web site
Theatrical trailer sampler
Questions and answers about "The one."
- Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss.
- Music by Don Davis; editor, Zach Staenberg; director of photography, Bill Pope.
Wachowski, Andy, 1967- , Director, Screenwriter
Wachowski, Larry, 1965- , Director, Screenwriter
Silver, Joel. , Producer
Reeves, Keanu. , Actor
Fishburne, Larry. , Actor
Warner Bros. , Producer
Village Roadshow Pictures. , Producer
Silver Pictures. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- 0790742616 :
- Publisher no.:
17737 Warner Bros.
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order