This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2001.
1 videodisc (71 min.) : sd., b&w. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Strangers -- Drama.
Criminals -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- In English with English or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD, Dolby digital 5.1, 2-channel Dolby stereo ; digitally mastered audio & video.
- A story about a young man's obsession with following strangers at random on the street. This life leads him into a dark underworld, when he is caught in the act by a man who becomes part mentor, part confessor and part evil twin. Together they break into flats and pry into the personal lives of their victims.
- Jeremy Theobald, Alex Haw, Lucy Russell, John Nolan.
- Cinematographer, Christopher Nolan ; art director, Tristan Martin ; editors, Gareth Heal, Christopher Nolan ; music, David Julyan.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1999.
Special features: commentary by director Christopher Nolan; trailers; interactive motion menus; scene selection with motion images; filmographies; director's shooting script; ability to restructure the story chronologically.
- Nolan, Christopher, 1970- , Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Theobald, Jeremy. , Producer, Actor
Thomas, Emma. , Producer
Haw, Alex. , Actor
Russell, Lucy. , Actor
Nolan, John. , Actor
Julyan, David. , Composer
Next Wave Films. , Producer
Zeitgeist Films. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
07603 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment