This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Standardized title:
- American Masters (Television program)
- Other title:
- Leonard Bernstein, reaching for the note [videorecording]
Reaching for the note [videorecording]
- New York, N.Y. : WinStar Home Entertainment : Distributed by Fox Lorber, c1998
1 videodisc (117 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990.
Musicians -- United States -- Biography.
- Biographical television programs.
- System details:
- : DVD.
- Presents a portrait of Leonard Bernstein, featuring interviews with his brother, children, collaborators and fellow conductors.
- Narrator, Harris Yulin.
- Editor, Deborah Peretz ; director of photography, Terry Hopkins ; sound editors, Margaret Crimmins, Paul D. Hsu.
- Documentary profile. "The definitive look at the man and his music" -- Container.
Originally produced as a television program in the series American masters.
A co-production of Thirteen/WNET with Unitel (KirchGroup) and NHK in association with Channel Four.
"All music composed or conducted by Leonard Bernstein."
Special features include scene access, interactive menus, additional interviews, discography, biography, and production credits.
- Lacy, Susan. , Author, Director, Production personnel
Smilow, Margaret. , Production personnel
Yulin, Harris. , Narrator
Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990. , Conductor
WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.) , Producer
Channel Four (Great Britain) , Producer
Unitel (KirchGroup) , Producer
Nihon Hōsō Kyōkai. , Producer
- Publisher no.:
- WHE73019 WinStar Home Entertainment