Access, holdings & availability
- Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios, 2002.
2 videodiscs (353 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Time travel -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Science fiction films.
- In English and French 5.1 Dolby digital with optional Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital; 5.1 surround.
- Back to the future, part II: Marty visits 2015 to straighten out the future of the McFly family, but Biff Tannen steals the
time machine, and a book that allows his young self to amass a gambling fortune, which has significant consequences to the
present. To correct the problems, Marty and Doc must return to 1955 to retrieve the book.
Back the future, part III: Doc Brown has decided to live in American West of the 1880's, When he's in danger of meeting an untimely end, Marty travels back into the past to rescue him. There's just one problem: Doc is so smitten by a schoolteacher that he's become distracted. Now it's up to Marty to keep Doc out of trouble, get the Delorean running, and put the past, present and future on track so they can all get back to where and when they belong.
- Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover.
- Director of photography, Dean Cundey; edited by Arthur Schmidt, Harry Keramidas; music by Alan Silvestri.
- Videodisc release of the motion pictures produced in 1985, 1989, and 1990.
Special features: The making of Back to the Future; Making the trilogy: Chapter one; Q&A with director Robert Zemeckis and producer Bob Gale; enhanced conversation with Michael J. Fox; feature commentary with producers Bob Gale and Neil Canton; deleted scenes; outtakes; Did you know that? Universal animated anecdotes; original makeup tests; production archives; excerpts from the original screenplay; theatrical teaser trailer; cast & filmmakers; production notes; DVD-ROM features including Total Axess ; recommendations ; special announcements.
- Local notes:
- Library has parts II and III only.
- Canton, Neil. , Producer
Gale, Bob. , Producer
Zemeckis, Robert, 1952- , Director
Fox, Michael J., 1961- , Actor
Lloyd, Christopher, 1938- , Actor
Thompson, Lea, 1961- , Actor
Glover, Crispin. , Actor
Spielberg, Steven, 1946- , Producer
Silvestri, Alan. , Composer
Universal Studios Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Back to the future, part II.
Back to the future, part III.
- 0783269935 (set)
- Publisher no.:
- 025192212123 (set)