Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Abbott and Costello meet the mummy
- Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, c2001.
- Universal Studios comedy legends
1 videodisc (80 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Mummies -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD ; Dolby digital ; aspect ratio 1.33:1
- When Abbot and Costello learn that an archaeologist has found a legendary mummy in Cairo, they decide to apply to guard the corpse as it's sent to the U.S. Finding the archaeologist murdered and the mummy gone, they become owners of a medallion that holds the key to location of an ancient buried treasure that many would kill for.
- Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Marie Windsor, Michael Ansara, Peggy King.
- Director of photography, George Robinson ; editor, Russell Schoengarth.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1955.
Includes theatrical trailer and Woody Woodpecker cartoon short, production notes, bios on cast and filmmakers.
- Grant, John. , Screenwriter
Christie, Howard, 1912-1992. , Producer
Lamont, Charles, 1895-1993. , Director
Loeb, Lee. , Author
Abbott, Bud. , Actor
Costello, Lou. , Actor
Windsor, Marie. , Actor
Ansara, Michael, 1922- , Actor
King, Peggy. , Actor
Universal-International (Firm) , Producer
Universal Studios Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
20573 Universal Studios