This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen format.
- Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures, c1999.
- Widescreen DVD collection
1 videodisc (130 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- History -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English and French with optional English subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
In English or French with subtitles in English.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital.
- Los Angeles private eye Jake Gittes (Nicholson) is approached by a mysterious woman (Dunaway) who wishes to have her husband investigated. As the case unfolds, though, he discovers it to be much more complex and dangerous than he had expected, involving politics, powerful men, and terrible family secrets.
- Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway, John Hillerman, Perry Lopez, Burt Young, John Huston.
- Director of photography, John A. Alonzo; production design, Richard Sylbert; editor, Sam O'Steen; music, Jerry Goldsmith.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1974.
Special features: includes retrospective interviews with Roman Polanski, Robert Towne, and Robert Evans, dynamic interactive menus, scene selection, theatrical trailer.
- Polanski, Roman. , Director
Evans, Robert, 1930- , Producer
Towne, Robert. , Screenwriter
Nicholson, Jack. , Actor
Dunaway, Faye. , Actor
Goldsmith, Jerry. , Composer
Paramount Pictures Corporation. , Producer
Long Road Productions. , Producer
Paramount Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
15516 Paramount Pictures