This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen ed.
- Santa Monica, CA ; MGM Home Entertainment, c2001.
1 videodisc (116 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Christie, Agatha, 1890-1976 -- Film adaptations.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English and French soundtracks; subtitles in French and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby digital mono.
- A man is accused of murdering his wealthy woman friend in order to secure his inheritance. The defendant's mysterious wife stuns the courtroom by giving damaging testimony against her husband. The web of intrigue is finally unwoven in a shocking, chilling conclusion.
- Tyrone Power, Marlene Dietrich, Charles Laughton, Elsa Lanchester, John Williams, Una O'Connor.
- Director of photography, Russell Harlan; film editor, Daniel Mandell; musical score, Marty Malneck; music conducted by Ernest Gold.
- Based on the novel by Agatha Christie.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1957.
Special feature: original theatrical trailer.
- Wilder, Billy, 1906-2002. , Screenwriter,
Hornblow, Arthur, 1893-1976. , Producer
Small, Edward. , Producer
Marcus, Larry. , Adapter
Kurnitz, Harry. , Screenwriter
Power, Tyrone, 1914-1958 , Actor
Dietrich, Marlene. , Actor
Laughton, Charles, 1899-1962. , Actor
Malneck, Marty. , Composer
Christie, Agatha, 1890-1976. , Author
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
MGM Home Entertainment Inc. , Distributor
- Related Work:
- Christie, Agatha, 1890-1976., Author Witness for the prosecution.
- Publisher no.:
1002744 MGM Home Entertainment