This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen and full version.
- [Burbank, CA] : New Line Home Video, c1998.
- New Line platinum series
1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Beinhart, Larry -- Film adaptations.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- Drama.
Political satire -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English and French with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital stereo.
- When the President is caught in a sex scandal less than 2 weeks before the election, "Mr. Fix-it" decides they need a war to distract the public's attention and he calls on Hollywood's top producer to create it.
- Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Anne Heche, Denis Leary, Willie Nelson, Andrea Martin, Kirsten Dunst.
- Director of photography, Robert Richardson ; editor, Stu Linder ; music, Mark Knopfler.
- Based on the book by Larry Beinhart.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1997.
Special features: audio commentary by Barry Levinson and Dustin Hoffman; featurette From Washington to Hollywood and back; The line between truth and fiction : an essay on politics and the media; Macy on Mamet; theatrical trailer; cast and crew biographies; filmographies; scene selection.
Levinson, Barry. , Director, Producer
Rosenthal, Jane, 1957- , Producer
Henkin, Hilary. , Screenwriter
Mamet, David. , Screenwriter
De Niro, Robert. , Producer, Actor
Hoffman, Dustin, 1937- , Actor
Heche, Anne. , Actor
Leary, Denis. , Actor
Nelson, Willie, 1933- , Actor
Martin, Andrea, 1947- , Actor
Dunst, Kirsten, 1982- , Actor
Knopfler, Mark. , Composer
Beinhart, Larry. , Author
New Line Cinema Corporation. , Producer
Tribeca Productions. , Producer
Baltimore Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Punch Productions. , Producer
New Line Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Related Work:
- Beinhart, Larry., Author American hero.
- Publisher no.:
N4658 New Line Home Video
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order