Access, holdings & availability
- Collector's ed. ; anamorphic widescreen version.
- Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures, c2000.
1 videodisc (99 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Cheerleading -- Drama.
Contests -- Drama.
High school students -- United States -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or French with optional English and French subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital.
- The Toro cheerleading squad has spirit, spunk, sass and a killer routine that's sure to land them the national championship trophy for the sixth year in a row. But for newly-elected team captain, Torrance, the Toros' road to cheer glory stumbles when she discovers their perfectly choreographed routines were stolen from a hot hip-hop squad across town. Now the squad must scramble to find a new routine to compete in this year's competition.
- Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku, Jesse Bradford, Gabrielle Union.
- Director of photography, Shawn Maurer ; editor, Larry Bock ; production designer, Sharon Lomofsky ; music, Christophe Beck.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2000.
Special features: spotlight on location: the making of "Bring it on"; feature commentary with director Peyton Reed; deleted scenes; extended scenes; never before seen home movies of the car wash scene; wardrobe and makeup tests; "Did you know that?" Universal's animated anecdotes: watch the movie and learn about interesting and sometimes unbelievable facts; Blaque "As if" music video, theatrical trailer.
Reed, Peyton. , Director
Abraham, Marc, 1949 May 28- , Producer
Bliss, Thomas A. , Producer
Bendinger, Jessica. , Screenwriter
Dunst, Kirsten, 1982- , Actor
Dushku, Eliza, 1980- , Actor
Bradford, Jesse. , Actor
Union, Gabrielle. , Actor
Beck, Christophe. , Actor
Beacon Pictures. , Producer
Universal Pictures (Firm) , Producer, Distributor
- Publisher no.:
20960 Universal Pictures