This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Also known as: Arsene Lupin and the Castle of Cagliostro
Rupan sansei. Kariosutoro no shiro
Kariosutoro no shiro
- Lincolnshire, IL : Manga Video, c2000.
1 videodisc (102 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Monkī Panchi, 1937- -- Film adaptations.
Thieves -- Drama.
Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Drama.
Conspiracies -- Drama.
Treasure troves -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- English and Japanese soundtracks; English subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby digital stereo.
- "Master thief Lupin III, a.k.a. 'The Wolf,' and his right-hand gunman Jigen are hot on the trail of a double-crossing counterfeiter. But when their search leads them to the secluded European country of Cagliostro, they find far more than they bargained for. Lupin unwittingly attracts the attention of the nation's mysterious monarch when he tries to help a damsel in distress escape the Count's henchmen, and in the process stumbles upon the key to finding the lost fortune of the Cagliostro clan."--Container.
- [voices]: Yasuo Yamada, Kiyoshi Kobayashi,Eiko Masuyama, Makio Inoue, Gorō Naya, Sumi Shimamoto, Tarō Ishida, Kōhei Miyauchi, Ichirō Nagai.
- English version presented by Manga Entertainment, Inc. ; produced by ZRO Limit Productions in association with Animaze Inc.
- Letterboxed format.
"Based on the comic books by Monkey Punch."
Special features: Manga 2000 previews; Manga video fan club info; Manga web link; DVD catalog.
Videodisc release of the animated motion picture produced in 1980.
- Miyazaki, Hayao, 1941- , Director, Screenwriter
Katayama, Tetsuo. , Producer
Yamazaki, Huruya. , Screenwriter
Yamada, Yasuo, 1932-1995. , Associated name
Kobayashi, Kiyoshi. , Associated name
Monkī Panchi, 1937- , Author
Tokyo Movies Shinsha Co. Ltd. , Producer
Manga Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Manga Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Related Work:
- Monkī Panchi, 1937-, Author Rupan sansei.
- Publisher no.:
MANG4051-2 Manga Video
WR02 Manga Video
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order