Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen version.
- Universal City, CA : DreamWorks Home Entertainment, c2002.
1 videodisc (112 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Drama.
Motion picture industry -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital
- Val Waxman is a one-time cinematic genius down on his luck. Luckily, he receives a script for a period noir set against the backdrop of 1940s New York City. His ex-wife has managed to convince a high-powered studio head, to take a chance on Val's "unique vision." Just when the cameras are ready to roll, however, Val finds that unique vision in jeopardy -- literally -- as he's struck with a psychosomatic case of blindness. When efforts to cure him fail, Val contrives a scheme to forge ahead with the picture, for fear of blowing his one last chance at greatness.
- Woody Allen, George Hamilton, Téa Leoni, Debra Messing, Mark Rydell, Treat Williams.
- Director of photography, Wedigo von Schultzendorff ; editor, Alisa Kepselter.
- Special features: production notes, theatrical trailer, cast and crew bios.
- Allen, Woody. , Director, Screenwriter, Author
Aronson, Letty, 1943- , Producer
Hamilton, George, 1939- , Actor
Leoni, Téa, 1966- , Actor
Messing, Debra, 1968- , Actor
Rydell, Mark, 1934- , Actor
Williams, Treat. , Actor
Dreamworks Pictures. , Producer
Gravier Productions (Firm) , Producer
Perdido Productions (Firm) , Producer
DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
89974 DreamWorks Home Entertainment