Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen version.
- Culver City, CA : MGM Home Entertainment Inc., 2000.
1 videodisc (96 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 pamphlet ( p. ; 19 cm.)
Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
Marriage -- Drama.
- In English or Spanish with optional French or Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital.
- Allen portrays Isaac Davis, a successful comedy writer whose wife, having left him for another woman, is now embarking on a book about their failed marriage. Isaac happily consoles himself in the arms of an adoring 17 year-old schoolgirl until he meets someone closer to his own age, who happens to be his best friend's mistress.
- Woody Allen, Diane Keaton, Michael Murphy, Mariel Hemingway, Meryl Streep, Anne Byrne.
- Director of photography, Gordon Willis ; music, George Gershwin.
- Videodisc release of the 1979 motion picture.
Includes original theatrical trailer and scene selections.
Allen, Woody. , Director, Screenwriter, Actor
Joffe, Charles H. , Producer
Rollins, Jack, 1914- , Producer
Brickman, Marshall. , Screenwriter
Keaton, Diane. , Actor
Streep, Meryl. , Actor
Hemingway, Mariel. , Actor
Murphy, Michael, 1938- , Actor
Byrne, Anne. , Actor
Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. , Composer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
United Artists Corporation. , Producer
MGM Home Entertainment Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
1000795 MGM Home Entertainment Inc.