This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Director approved special ed.
- [Irvington, NY] : The Criterion Collection, c1999.
- Criterion collection (DVD videodiscs) ; 65.
Criterion collection ; 65
1 videodisc (93 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( leaves, fold. : col. ill. ; 19 cm. + 1 poster (col. map ; 37 x 50 cm, fold. to 13 x 19 cm.)
- Boarding school students -- United States -- Drama.
Coming of age -- Drama.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- A gifted, rebellious teenager finds himself in competition with a wealthy older man for a favorite teacher's affections.
- Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, Olivia Williams.
- Director of photography, Robert Yeoman; edited by David Moritz; music by Mark Mothersbaugh.
- Original theatrical widescreen presentation.
Special features: audio commentary by Wes Anderson, Owen Wilson and Jason Schwartzman; "The making of Rushmore" (documentary by Eric Chase Anderson); Max Fischer Players present theatrical 'adaptations' of Armageddon, Out of Sight, and The Truman show, staged for the 1999 MTV Movie awards; The Charlie Rose Show, featuring Wes Anderson and Bill Murray; cast audition footage; Wes Anderson's storyboards, plus a film-to-storyboard comparison; props, posters, photos and other graphic ephemera; original theatrical trailer.
Edition statement from paper label on container.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1998.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1953 Fund.
- Anderson, Wes, 1969- , Director, Screenwriter
Mendel, Barry. , Producer
Schiff, Paul. , Producer
Schwartzman, Jason, 1980- , Actor
Williams, Olivia. , Actor
Murray, Bill, 1950 Sept. 21- , Actor
Mothersbaugh, Mark. , Composer
Criterion Collection (Firm) , Distributor
Touchstone Pictures. , Producer
Class of 1953 Fund.
- Publisher no.:
E2355 The Criterion Collection
- Web link:
- The Class of 1953 Fund Home Page