Access, holdings & availability
- Universal City, CA : Universal, c2002.
1 videodisc (81 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Bradbury, Ray, 1920- -- Film adaptations.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Science fiction films.
- English soundtrack; subtitles in French and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby digital 3.0 stereo.
- After discovering that a meteor-like object buried under a landslide is an inhabited space ship from another planet, a young scientist delays an attack by panic-stricken townspeople so that the ship can leave the earth.
- Richard Carlson, Barbara Rush, Charles Drake, Russell Johnson, Kathleen Hughes, Joe Sawyer.
- Director of photography, Clifford Stine; film editor, Paul Weatherwax; musical direction, Joseph Gershenson.
- Based on the short story The meteor / by Ray Bradbury.
Special features: "The universe according to Universal" (a documentary on It came from outer space); feature commentary by film historian Tom Weaver; photograph and poster gallery; original theatrical trailer; production notes; cast and filmmakers.
Full frame aspect ratio.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1953.
- Carlson, Richard, 1912-1977. , Actor
Rush, Barbara, 1930- , Actor
Arnold, Jack, 1916-1992. , Director
Essex, Harry J., 1910-1997. , Screenwriter
Universal Pictures (Firm) , Producer, Distributor
- Bradbury, Ray, 1920- Meteor.
- Publisher no.: