Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Atomic bomb movie
- Digital Collector's ed.
- Thousand Oaks, CA : Goldhil DVD, c1999.
1 videodisc (ca. 120 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 pair 3D glasses.
- Atomic bomb -- United States -- History.
Hydrogen bomb -- United States -- History.
Nuclear weapons -- Testing -- History.
- Documentary films.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Chronicles the top secret history, design, production and testing of atomic and hydrogen bombs by the United States and other countries. Incorporates rare previously unreleased and classified government footage of these weapons and interviews with Edward Teller and Frank H. Shelton.
- Narrated by William Shatner.
- Director of photography, Barbu Marian; editorial supervisor, Jo Martin; music composed and conducted by William T. Stromberg; music performed by the Moscow Symphony Orchestra.
- Special features: director's commentary; atomic bomb 3-D bonus section; separate original score; live action bomb explosion
with actual sound delay; biographies of filmmakers; production notes; unique photo slide show; listing of all the nuclear
detonations by the U.S., including yields.
Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1995.
- Kuran, Peter. , Producer, Director
Munro, Alan. , Producer
Narrie, Scott. , Author
Pugsley, Don. , Author
Shatner, William. , Narrator
Stromberg, William T. , Composer
Moskovskiĭ simfonicheskiĭ orkestr. , Performer
Visual Concept Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Documentary Film Works (Firm) , Producer
- Publisher no.:
GH1232 Goldhil DVD