Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Seven [videorecording]
- [Calif.] : New Line Home Entertainment, c2001.
- New Line platinum series
2 videodiscs (127 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Serial murders -- Drama.
Serial murderers in motion pictures.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- English soundtrack; French subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
: In order to operate the enhanced PC features of the disc a DVD-ROM and Windows 95 or higher is required. Some of the DVD's enhanced features will not work on a Mac.
- A psychological thriller about two detectives on the trail of a serial killer who chooses his victims according to the seven deadly sins.
Disc 1. The movie
disc 2. Supplemental material.
- Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow, John C. McGinley.
- Director of photography, Darius Khondji; edited by Richard Francis-Bruce; music by Howard Shore.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1995.
Special features: feature-length audio commentaries by David Fincher, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and others; printable original screenplay with links to film; deleted scenes; extended takes; alternate endings with animated storyboard exploration; variants of opening title sequence; animated galleries of production designs and stills, crime scene photos used in the film, 'John Doe's' notebooks, photos, etc; original theatrical trailer; electronic press kit; link to Web site.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
Fincher, David. , Director
Kopelson, Arnold. , Producer
Carlyle, Phyllis. , Producer
Walker, Andrew Kevin. , Screenwriter
Pitt, Brad, 1963- , Actor
Freeman, Morgan. , Actor
Paltrow, Gwyneth, 1972- , Actor
McGinley, John C. , Actor
Shore, Howard. , Composer
New Line Productions, Inc. , Producer
New Line Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Publisher no.:
N4997 New Line Home Entertainment
- Web link:
The Class of 1924 Book Fund Home Page