This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen version.
- Universal City, CA : DreamWorks Home Entertainment, c2003.
1 videodisc (115 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Suzuki, Kôji, 1957- -- Film adaptations.
Death -- Drama.
Murder -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Dialogue in English and French; subtitles in English, French and Spanish.
- System details:
- : DVD ; Region 1 ; Dolby digital ; DTS.
- A strange videotape full of bizarre and haunting images is watched by a handful of teenagers. After the viewing the tape, they receive phone calls in which they are warned they will die in seven days. Rachel, the aunt of one of the ill-fated teens, is a journalist who has decided to investigate the matter. She manages to find the cabin in the woods and watches the video herself; afterward, she receives the same phone call, and realizes she must solve the puzzle of the video and who is behind.
- Naomi Watts, Martin Henderson, David Dorfman, Richard Lineback, Daveigh Chase, Lindsay Frost, Pauley Perrette, Jane Alexander, Brian Cox.
- Director of photography, Bojan Bazelli ; editor, Craig Wood ; music, Hans Zimmer.
- Based on the novel by Koji Suzuki and the movie "The ring" by The Ring/The Spiral Production Group.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2002.
Special features: short film by Gore Verbinski; trailer for the original Ringu.
Verbinski, Gore. , Director
Parkes, Walter F. , Producer
MacDonald, Laurie. , Producer
Kruger, Ehren, 1972- , Screenwriter
Watts, Naomi, 1968- , Actor
Henderson, Martin, 1974- , Actor
Dorfman, David, 1993- , Actor
Zimmer, Hans. , Composer
Suzuki, Kôji, 1957- , Author
MacDonald/Parkes Production (Firm) , Producer
Bender-Spink, Inc. (Firm) , Producer
Dreamworks Pictures. , Producer
DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Related Work:
- Suzuki, Kôji, 1957-, Author Ringu.
- Publisher no.:
89980 DreamWorks Home Entertainment
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order