This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Three hundred Spartans
- Widescreen ed. ; anamorphic widescreen presentation.
- Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., c2004.
1 videodisc (ca. 108 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Sparta (Extinct city) -- History -- Drama.
Greece -- History -- Persian Wars, 500-449 B.C. -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English and Spanish with optional English and Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD -NTSC; Dolby digital 5.1; Region 1.
- In the 5th-century B.C., King Leonidas of Sparta has only his 300 bodyguards to stand with him against an invasion by the 60,000 men of the Persian army. Their heroic stand against the invasion gives the other Greek city-states time to organize a large fighting force and ultimately defeat the Persians.
- Richard Egan, Ralph Richardson, Diane Baker, Barry Coe, David Farrar, Donald Houston, Anna Synodinou, Kieron Moore, John Crawford, Robert Brown, Laurence Naismith, Anne Wakefield.
- Director of photography, Geoffrey Unsworth ; editor, Jerome Webb ; music, Manos Hadjidakis.
- "Based on original story material of Ugo Liberatori ...[et al.]."--Credits.
Aspect ratio 1.35:1.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1961.
Special features: Fox flix (film previews), TV advertisements (1960s), theatrical trailer, Spanish trailer.
Maté, Rudolph, 1899-1964. , Director, Producer
St. George, George. , Producer, Screenwriter
Egan, Richard, 1921-1987. , Actor
Richardson, Ralph, Sir, 1902-1983. ,
Baker, Diane, 1938- , Actor
Liberatori, Ugo. , Screenwriter
Chatzidakēs, Manos, 1925-1994 , Composer
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order