Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Twenty-eight days later
- Special ed. ; letterbox widescreen version.
- Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2003.
1 videodisc (113 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Garland, Alex, 1970- -- Film adaptations.
Viruses -- Drama.
Survivalism -- Drama.
Anger -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed Spanish or French; optional subtitles in English and Spanish.
- System details:
- : DVD ; Region 1 ; Dolby digital surround.
- An infirmary patient wakes up from a coma to an empty room ... in a vacant hospital ... in a deserted city. A powerful virus, which locks victims into a permanent state of murderous rage, has transformed the world around him into a seemingly desolate wasteland. Now a handful of survivors must fight to stay alive, unaware that the worst is yet to come.
- Cillian Murphy, Naomie Harris, Christopher Eccleston, Megan Burns, Brendan Gleeson.
- Director of photography, Anthony Dod Mantle ; editor, Chris Gill ; music, John Murphy.
- Based on the book by Alex Garland.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
DVD release of the 2002 motion picture.
Special features: 3 killer alternate endings; director Danny Boyle's commentary; deleted scenes with optional commentary; "Pure rage: the making-of '28 days later'"; music video.
Boyle, Danny. , Director
Macdonald, Andrew, 1966- , Producer
Murphy, Cillian, 1974- , Actor
Harris, Naomie, 1976- , Actor
Eccleston, Christopher. , Actor
Murphy, John. , Composer
Garland, Alex, 1970- , Author
Fox Searchlight Pictures. , Producer
DNA Films. , Producer
Film Council (Great Britain) , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Related Work:
- Garland, Alex, 1970-, Author 28 days later.
- Publisher no.: