This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Universal City, CA : Universal, c2005.
2 videodiscs (feature, 153 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Charles, Ray, 1930-2004.
Blind entertainers -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English and French soundtracks; optional French and Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, dual-layers, double-sided.
- Ray Charles went blind at the age of seven. Inspired by his mother who insisted he make his own way, he found his calling at the keyboard. 'Ray' follows as he overcomes drug addiction while becoming one of the country's most beloved performers.
- Disc 1. [Theatrical length film; extended length film; special features]
disc 2. [Special features (continued)].
- Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington, Regina King, Clifton Powell, Harry Lennix, Bokeem Woodbine, Aunjanue Ellis, Sharon Warren, C.J. Sanders.
- Director of photography, Pawel Edelman; edited by Paul Hirsch; music score composed by Craig Armstrong; original and new recordings by Ray Charles.
- Special features: theatrical film plus extended version with over 25 minutes additional footage; 14 deleted scenes; uncut
music performances from the movie; 'Walking in his shoes"; 'Ray remembered'; feature commentary with Taylor Hackford.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Titles of special some special features from containers.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2004.
- Hackford, Taylor, 1945- , Screenwriter, Director
Foxx, Jamie. , Actor
Washington, Kerry, 1977- , Actor
King, Regina. , Actor
Powell, Clifton. , Actor
Lennix, Harry J. , Actor
Armstrong, Craig. , Composer
Charles, Ray, 1930-2004. ,
White, James L. , Screenwriter
Baldwin, Howard L. , Producer
Universal Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Bristol Bay Productions (Firm) , Producer
Anvil Films (Firm) , Producer
Baldwin Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Universal Studios Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order