Access, holdings & availability
- Burbank, CA : New Line Home Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- New Line platinum series
1 videodisc (ca. 95 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Wagner, John, 1949- -- Film adaptations.
Locke, Vince -- Film adaptations.
Mistaken identity -- Indiana -- Drama.
Heroes -- Indiana -- Drama.
Restaurateurs -- Indiana -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- English dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD; Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, DTS surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- Tom is a loving, well-respected family man from a small Indiana town. When two criminals show up at his diner, Tom is forced to take action and thwart the robbery attempt. Suddenly heralded as a local hero who took the courage to stand up to crime, people look up to Tom as a man of high moral regard. But all the media attention attracts the likes of the mob, who show up at Tom's doorstep. Is it a case of mistaken identity or does Tom have a history that no one knows about?
- Viggo Mortensen, Maria Bello, Ed Harris, William Hurt, Ashton Holmes, Peter MacNeill, Stephen McHattie, Greg Bryk.
- Director of photography, Peter Suschitzky ; art director, James McAteer ; editor, Ronald Sanders ; music, Howard Shore ; costume designer, Denise Cronenberg ; production designer, Carol Spier.
- Based on the graphic novel by John Wagner and Vince Locke.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2005.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Cronenberg, David, 1943- , Director, Producer
Bender, Chris. , Producer
Spink, J. C. , Producer
Olson, Josh. , Screenwriter
Mortensen, Viggo, 1958- , Actor
Bello, Maria, 1967- , Actor
Harris, Ed, 1950- , Actor
Hurt, William. , Actor
Shore, Howard. , Composer
Wagner, John, 1949- , Author
Locke, Vince. , Author
New Line Home Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Bender-Spink, Inc. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
N10095 New Line Home Entertainment