Access, holdings & availability
- Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2006.
1 videodisc (ca. 135 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Cash, June Carter, 1929-2003.
Country music -- Performance -- Drama.
Musicians -- United States -- Biography -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with soundtracks available in Spanish and French; optional subtitles in English and Spanish.
- System details:
- : DVD; Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Traces Johnny Cash's life from his childhood to the middle of his musical career, with special attention to his relationship with singer June Carter.
- Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Ginnifer Goodwin, Robert Patrick, Dallas Roberts, Dan John Miller, Larry Bagby, Shelby Lynne, Tyler Hilton, Waylon Payne, Shooter Jennings.
- Director of photography, Phedon Papamichael ; art directors, John R. Jensen, Rob Simons ; editor, Michael McCusker ; music, T-Bone Burnett ; costume designer, Arianne Phillips ; production designer, David J. Bomba.
- Based on Man in black and Cash, the autobiography written by Johnny Cash.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2005.
Aspect ratio 2.39:1 [sic].
Special features: commentary with James Mangold; deleted scenes; trailers.
Mangold, James. , Director, Screenwriter
Keach, James. , Producer
Konrad, Cathy. , Producer
Dennis, Gill. , Screenwriter
Phoenix, Joaquin. , Actor
Witherspoon, Reese, 1976- , Actor
Goodwin, Ginnifer. , Actor
Burnett, T-Bone. , Composer
Fox 2000 Pictures. , Producer
Tree Line Films (Firm) , Producer
Konrad Pictures. , Producer
Catfish Productions (1997-) , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher no.: