This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Eat drink man woman
- Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, .
- World films (MGM Home Entertainment Inc.)
1 videodisc (ca. 124 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Food in motion pictures.
Cooks -- Drama.
Widowers -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Conflict of generations -- Drama.
Fathers and daughters -- Drama.
Motion pictures, Taiwanese.
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In Mandarin Chinese with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby Digital, stereo surround; 16:9 widescreen 1.85:1 theatrical release format, enhanced for widescreen TVs.
- A retired master chef and widower is worried about the future of his three unmarried daughters who are skeptical about marriage. Yet he himself surprises them with his secret love affair with a young woman many years his junior.
- Sihung Lung, Kuei-mei Yang, Chien-lien Wu, Yu-wen Wang, Winston Chao, Ah-leh Gua, Sylvia Chang.
- Director of photography, Jong Lin ; composer, Mader ; editor, Tim Squyres ; associate producers, Ted Hope, James Schamus.
- Originally released as motion picture in 1994.
Special features: interview with director Ang Lee; theatrical trailer.
- Lee, Ang, 1954- , Director, Screenwriter
Xu, Ligong. , Producer
Wang, Hui-ling, 1964- , Screenwriter
Schamus, James. , Screenwriter
Lung, Sihung. , Actor
Yang, Kuei-mei. , Actor
Wu, Chien-lien. , Actor
Wang, Yü-wen. , Actor
Chao, Winston. , Actor
Mader (Composer) , Composer
Samuel Goldwyn Co. , Producer
Zhong yang dian ying shi ye gu fen you xian gong si. , Producer
Ang Lee Productions. , Producer
Good Machine (Firm) , Producer
MGM Home Entertainment Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
1002584 MGM Home Entertainment