This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Special ed.
- Burbank, CA : Touchstone Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (ca. 127 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
Wood, Edward D. (Edward Davis), 1924-1978.
Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography -- Drama.
Transvestites -- United States -- Biography -- Drama.
Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- United States -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD video; Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound; widescreen (1.85:1), enhanced for 16x9 televisions.
- A stranger-than-fiction true story of the early career of Edward D. Wood, Jr., the undisputed worst movie director of all time. Wood was the auteur behind Glen or Glenda? and Plan 9 from outer space, and it is during the making of these two no-budget flicks that Wood is profiled.
- Johnny Depp, Martin Landau, Sarah Jessica Parker, Patricia Arquette, Jeffrey Jones, Bill Murray.
- Director of photography, Stefan Czapsky ; editor, Chris Lebenzon ; music, Howard Shore.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1994.
Special features: deleted scenes; behind-the-scenes featurette: "Let's shoot this F#*%@r!," hosted by Johnny Depp; "Making Bela": featurette about the creation of the Bela Lugosi character in the film with actor Martin Landau and makeup artist Rick Baker; "Pie plates over Hollywood": featurette on the look of the film with production designer Tom Duffield; featurette on the use of the theremin to create music for the film; audio commentary with director Tim Burton, actor Martin Landau, writers Scott Alexander & Larry Karaszewski, director of photography, Stefan Czapsky and costume designer, Colleen Atwood; music video; theatrical trailer, and more.
Burton, Tim, 1958- , Producer, Director
Di Novi, Denise. , Producer
Alexander, Scott (Scott M.) , Screenwriter
Karaszewski, Larry. , Screenwriter
Depp, Johnny. , Actor
Landau, Martin, 1931- , Actor
Parker, Sarah Jessica. , Actor
Arquette, Patricia, 1968- , Actor
Jones, Jeffrey, 1947- , Actor
Murray, Bill, 1950 Sept. 21- , Actor
Shore, Howard. , Composer
Touchstone Pictures. , Producer
Touchstone Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
29572 Touchstone Home Entertainment