Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Pan's labyrinth [videorecording]
- [Two-disc special ed.]
- Burbank, CA : New Line Home Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- New Line 2-disc platinum series
2 videodiscs (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Labyrinths -- Drama.
Military bases -- Drama.
Imagination in children -- Drama.
Cruelty -- Drama.
Mothers and daughters -- Drama.
Good and evil -- Drama.
Motion pictures, Mexican.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Spanish dialogue, English and Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD; Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 EX surround, DTS-ES, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- When young Ofelia and her mother go to live with her new stepfather on a rural military outpost, she finds herself in a world of unimaginable cruelty. Soon Ofelia finds the creatures of her imagination in which she used to escape have become a reality and she must battle them to save both her mother and herself. In the terrifying battle that ensues, Ofelia soon learns that innocence has a power that evil cannot imagine.
- Ariadna Gil, Ivana Baquero, Sergi López, Maribel Verdú, Doug Jones, Álex Angulo, Manolo Solo, César Vea, Roger Casamajor, Ivan Massagué, Gonzalo Uriarte.
- Director of photography, Guillermo Navarro ; editor, Bernat Vilaplana ; music, Javier Navarrete.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2006.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: "The power of myth" featurette; "The Faun and the Fairies" featurette; "The color and the shape" featurette; director's notebook; storyboard/thumbnail comparisions; galleries; audio commentary by director Guillermo Del Toro; "The Charlie Rose Show" featuring director Guillermo Del Toro.
- Toro, Guillermo del, 1964- , Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Augustín, Álvaro. , Producer
Cuarón, Alfonso. , Producer
Navarro, Bertha. , Producer
Torresblanco, Frida. , Producer
Gil, Ariadna. , Actor
Baquero, Ivana. , Actor
López, Sergi. , Actor
Verdú, Maribel, 1970- , Actor
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
Tequila Gang (Firm) , Producer
Esperanto Filmoj (Firm) , Producer
Estudios Picasso (Firm) , Producer
Telecinco (Firm) , Producer
New Line Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Warner Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
10887 New Line Home Entertainment