Access, holdings & availability
- Widescreen version.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
1 videodisc (119 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Corporate lawyers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Class actions (Civil procedure) -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Law firms -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Corporate lawyers -- Malpractice -- Drama.
New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish, with English, English SDH, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD, NTSC ; Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Michael Clayton is an in-house fixer at one of the largest corporate law firms in New York. A former criminal prosecutor, Clayton takes care of the law firm Kenner, Bach, & Ledeen's dirtiest work at the behest of the firm's co-founder, Marty Bach. Burned out with his job as a fixer, his divorce, a failed business venture, and mounting debt have left Clayton inextricably tied to the firm. At U/North, meanwhile, the career of litigator Karen Crowder rests on the multi-million dollar settlement of a class-action suit that Clayton's firm is leading to a seemingly successful conclusion. But when Kenner Bach's brilliant and guilt-ridden attorney Arthur Edens sabotages the U/North case, Clayton faces the biggest challenge of his career and his life.
- George Clooney, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton, Sydney Pollack, Michael O'Keefe.
- Director of photography, Robert Elswit ; editor, John Gilroy ; music, James Newton Howard ; costume designer, Sarah Edwards ; production designer, Kevin Thompson.
- Special features: additional scenes; audio commentary by Tony Gilroy & John Gilroy (with optional English subtitles).
Pollack, Sydney, 1934- , Producer, Actor
Samuels, Steve. , Producer
Fox, Jennifer. , Producer
Orent, Kerry. , Producer
Gilroy, Tony. , Screenwriter, Director
Clooney, George. , Actor
Wilkinson, Tom, 1948- , Actor
O'Keefe, Michael, 1955- , Actor
Swinton, Tilda. , Actor
Samuels Media (Firm) , Producer
Castle Rock Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Mirage Enterprises. , Producer
Section Eight Ltd. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
1000024208 Warner Home Video