This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Darjeeling Ltd. [videorecording]
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (91 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Brothers -- Drama.
Voyages and travels -- Drama.
Deserts -- India -- Drama.
India -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed Spanish dialogue, with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD, NTSC ; region 1 ; Dolby Digital surround.
- Having not spoken to each other in a year, three American brothers set off on a train voyage across India with a plan to find themselves and bond with each other. The brothers wanted to regain their friendship of each other. Their "spiritual quest," however, veers rapidly off-course -- thanks in part to over-the-counter pain killers, Indian cough syrup, and pepper spray. Eventually the three find themselves stranded alone in the middle of the desert with eleven suitcases, a printer, and a laminating machine. From this point forward, an unplanned journey begins.
- Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, Jason Schwartzman, Amara Karan, Wallace Wolodarsky, Waris Ahluwalia, Irfan Khan, Barbet Schroeder, Camilla Rutherford, Bill Murray, Anjelica Huston.
- Director of photography, Robert Yeoman ; editor, Andrew Weisblum ; costume designer, Milena Canonero ; production designer, Mark Friedberg.
- Originally produced in 2007 as a motion picture.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
DVD includes Anderson's short film prequel, Hotel Chevalier, "part 1 of The Darjeeling Limited", with Jason Schwartzman & Natalie Portman.
Special features: Hotel Chevalier / American Empirical Pictures ; written and directed by Wes Anderson (13 min.) ; Darjeeling Limited walking tour featurette ; theatrical trailers.
- Anderson, Wes, 1969- , Director, Screenwriter, Producer
Coppola, Roman. , Screenwriter, Producer
Schwartzman, Jason, 1980- , Actor, Screenwriter
Wilson, Owen, 1968- , Actor
Brody, Adrien. , Actor
Karan, Amara. , Actor
Wolodarsky, Wallace. , Actor
Ahluwalia, Waris. , Actor
Khan, Irfan. , Actor
Schroeder, Barbet. , Actor
Rutherford, Camilla. , Actor
Murray, Bill, 1950 Sept. 21- , Actor
Huston, Anjelica. , Actor
Portman, Natalie, 1981- , Actor
American Empirical Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Dune Entertainment. , Producer
Collage Cinemagraphique. , Producer
Fox Searchlight Pictures. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Hotel Chevalier [videorecording]
- Publisher no.:
2249486 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment