Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Hellboy two [videorecording]
Golden army [videorecording]
- 3-disc special ed. ; anamorphic widescreen.
- Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 
2 videodiscs (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 DVD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
Hellboy (Fictitious character : Mignola) -- Drama.
Good and evil -- Drama.
Elves -- Drama.
Monsters -- Drama.
Battles -- Drama.
Parapsychology -- Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English (Dolby 5.1, DVS 2.0, Dolby 2.0), dubbed French (Dolby 5.1), dubbed Spanish (Dolby 2.0) dialogue or English DVS audio tracks, and optional English SDH, French or Spanish subtitles (available for film and special features)
- System details:
- : DVD, NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, DVS 2.0 stereo; Special features: Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
: DVD-ROM system requirements: Compatible with Apple iTunes (except 64-bit Windows XP) / Video iPod/iPhone/Apple TV and Window Media. Internet connection and DVD-ROM drive required. Code that permits activation of digital copy may not be valid after 10/31/09. For iTunes transfer and Apple devices, iTunes account and digital copy activation required, use subject to iTunes Terms of Service.
- An evil elf prince breaks an ancient pact between humans and creatures. He declares war against humanity. He is on a mission to release the golden army, a deadly group of fighting machines that can destroy the human race. As war is ready to erupt, Hellboy and his team of paranormal outcasts prepare to face off with the forces of darkness in the ultimate battle of good versus evil.
- [disc 1] Feature film
[disc. 2] Bonus disc
[disc 3] Digital copy disc.
- Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones, Jeffrey Tambor, Seth MacFarlane, John Hurt, Luke Goss, Anna Walton.
- Director of photography, Guillermo Navarro ; editor, Bernat Vilaplana ; music, Danny Elfman.
- Based upon the Dark Horse comic book created by Mike Mignola.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: disc 1: Troll Market tour (with director Guillermo del Toro); feature commentary with Guillermo del Toro; feature commentary with Selma Blair, Jeffrey Tambor & Luke Goss; set visits; Zinco epilogue animated comic; deleted scenes with optional director's commentary. Disc 2: prologue; "Hellboy: in service of the Demon" (2:34 min.) ; production workshop (Professor Broom's puppet theatre); pre-production vault (director's notebook, gallery); marketing campaign; DVD-ROM access to screenplay on PDF.
Toro, Guillermo del, 1964- , Director, Screenwriter
Gordon, Lawrence. , Producer
Richardson, Mike. , Producer
Levin, Lloyd. , Producer
Mignola, Michael. , Creator
Perlman, Ron, 1950- , Actor
Blair, Selma, 1972- , Actor
Jones, Doug, 1960- , Actor
Tambor, Jeffrey, 1944- , Actor
Goss, Luke, 1968- , Actor
Walton, Anna. , Actor
MacFarlane, Seth, 1973- , Actor
Hurt, John, 1940- , Actor
Navarro, Guillermo. , Cinematographer
Vilaplana, Bernat. , Editor
Elfman, Danny. , Composer
Universal Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Relativity Media. , Producer
Dark Horse Comics. , Producer
Dark Horse Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
61105622 Universal Studios Home Entertainment