Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Cradle of life
- Special collector's ed. ; widescreen version.
- Hollywood, CA : Paramount DVD, c2003.
Widescreen DVD collection.
Widescreen DVD collection
1 videodisc (130 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Croft, Lara (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Archaeologists -- Drama.
Organized crime -- China -- Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround; DTS.
: System requirements for DVD-ROM features: InterActual Player (included), Microsoft Windows 98SE, Microsoft IE 5.5, Macromedia Flash Player 6.0, an Internet connection, a DVD-ROM drive and a DirectShow compatible DVD decoder.
- Archaeologist and explorer extraodinaire Lara Croft journeys to a temple, in Greece, sunken underwater that leads to a sphere that contains the mythical Pandora's Box, only to have it stolen from her by Chen Lo, the leader of a Chinese crime syndicate, who's in league with a villain named Reiss who wants to use the Box as a doomsday weapon. Facing her greatest challenges yet, the intrepid tomb raider pursues Lo, in order to get her hands back on Pandora's Box, and fulfill the desire of the Queen.
"This DVD[-ROM] contains the Lara Croft Tomb Raider, The Cradle of Life Original Theatrical Web Site Archive for use on your personal computer."--special features menu page.
- Featurettes. Training ; Vehicles and weapons ; Stunts ; Visual effects ; Scoring / producer, Jon Mefford ; Paramount Pcitures in association with Sparkhill.
- Angelina Jolie, Gerard Butler, Noah Taylor, Ciarán Hinds, Djimon Hounsou, Til Schweiger, Christopher Barrie.
- Director of photography, David Tattersall; editor, Michael Kahn; music, Alan Silvestri.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2003.
Based on the Eidos Interactive game series by Core Design.
Special features: commentary by director Jan De Bont; deleted scenes; featurettes: visual effects, scoring, training, weapons/vehicles, stunts; music video - Korn "Did my time"; music video - Davey Brothers "Heart go faster"; original theatrical web-site archive.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
Bont, Jan de. , Director
Gordon, Lawrence, 1936- , Producer
Levin, Lloyd. , Producer
Georgaris, Dean. , Screenwriter
Jolie, Angelina, 1975- , Actor
Butler, Gerard, 1969- , Actor
Hinds, Ciarán, 1953- , Actor
Hounsou, Djimon, 1964- , Actor
Schweiger, Til, 1963- , Actor
Barrie, Chris, 1960- , Actor
Silvestri, Alan. , Composer
Paramount Pictures Corporation. , Distributor, Producer
Mutual Film Company. , Producer
British Broadcasting Corporation. , Producer
Tele-München. , Producer
Tōhō Tōwa Kabushiki Kaisha. , Producer
Eidos Interactive (Firm) , Associated name
- Publisher no.:
34072 Paramount DVD