This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Extinction [videorecording]
Resident evil [videorecording]
- Widescreen special ed.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2008.
1 videodisc (ca. 94 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Extinction (Biology) -- Drama.
Zombies -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Drama.
Virus-vector relationships -- Drama.
Las Vegas (Nev.) -- Drama.
- Horror films.
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System details:
- : DVD, NTSC ; region 1 ; Dolby Digital.
- Years after the Raccoon City disaster, Alice is on her own. She is aware that she has become a liability and could endanger those around her and she struggles to survive and bring down the Umbrella Corporation led by the sinister Albert Wesker and head researcher Dr. Isaacs. Meanwhile, traveling through the Nevada Desert and the ruins of Las Vegas, Carlos Olivera, L.J., and new survivors K-Mart, Claire Redfield, and Nurse Betty must fight to survive extinction against hordes of zombies, killer crows and a terrifying creatures created as a result of the deadly T-Virus that has already killed millions.
- Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr, Ali Larter, Iain Glen, Ashanti, Christopher Egan, Spencer Locke, Matthew Marsden, Linden Ashby, Jason O'Mara, Mike Epps, Joe Hursley, John Eric Bentley.
- Photography, David Johnson ; editor, Niven Howie ; music, Charlie Clouser.
- Aspect ratio 2.40:1.
DVD release of the 2007 feature film.
Special features: Deleted scenes ; Sneak peek of 'Resident evil : degeneration' ; Filmmaker's commentary with director Russell Mulcahy, writer/producer Paul W.S. Anderson and producer Jeremy Bolt ; Making-of featurettes : Alice vision : preproduction, The big bang : shooting 'Resident evil : extinction, ' Bigger, faster, stronger : the undead evolve, Vegas visual effects : miniatures.
- Mulcahy, Russell, 1953- , Director
Anderson, Paul, 1965- , Producer, Screenwriter
Bolt, Jeremy. , Producer
Kulzer, Robert. , Producer
Hadida, Samuel. , Producer
Eichinger, Bernd. , Producer
Jovovich, Milla. , Actor
Fehr, Oded, 1970- , Actor
Larter, Ali, 1976- , Actor
Glen, Iain, 1961- , Actor
Ashanti, 1980- , Actor
Egan, Christopher. , Actor
Locke, Spencer, 1991- , Actor
Marsden, Matthew, 1972- , Actor
Ashby, Linden. , Actor
O'Mara, Jason. , Actor
Epps, Mike. , Actor
Hursley, Joe. , Actor
Bentley, John Eric. , Actor
Johnson, David. , Cinematographer
Howie, Niven. , Editor
Clouser, Charlie. , Composer
Constantin Film (Firm) , Producer
Davis Films (Firm) , Producer
Impact Pictures. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
19083 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment