This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Troy, MI : Anchor Bay Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (102 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Horror films.
- System details:
- : DVD; Dolby digital, mono.
- As part of the fraternity "Hell Night" tradition, four coeds are forced to spend a night in the evil Garth Manor, where a brutal murder-suicide took place 12 years ago. Some say that one member of the family survived and is still living somewhere inside!
- Linda Blair, Vincent Van Patten, Kevin Brophy, Jenny Neumann, Suki Goodwin, Jimmy Sturtevant, Peter Barton.
- Director of photography, Mac Ahlberg ; editor, Tony DiMarco ; music, Dan Wyman.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1981.
Includes theatrical trailer, TV spots, and audio commentary by Linda Blair, director Tom DeSimone, and producers Irwin Yablans and Bruce Cohn Curtis.
- DeSimone, Tom. , Director
Yablans, Irwin. , Producer
Curtis, Bruce Cohn. , Producer
Feldman, Randy. , Screenwriter
Blair, Linda. , Actor
Van Patten, Vincent. , Actor
Brophy, Kevin. , Actor
Neumann, Jenny. , Actor
Goodwin, Suki. , Actor
Sturtevant. Jimmy. , Actor
Barton, Peter. , Actor
Wyman, Dan. , Composer
BLT Productions (Los Angeles, Calif.) , Producer
Anchor Bay Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
DV10863 Anchor Bay Entertainment