This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- [United States] : Two Sons Productions : Distributed by Fisher Brothers Media, c2010.
1 videodisc (85 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Murray, Chris, 1960-
Autistic artists -- Biography.
People with disabilities -- Family relationships -- Biography.
- Biographical films.
- System details:
- : DVD-R format.
- "A mother's love and a boy's journey from the darkness of brain damage and autism to the light that is his life today -- as an acclaimed artist. An intensely heartwarming story that is ultimately about the triumph and strength of the human spirit." -- Container.
- Chris Murray, Tom Murray.
- Music, David Edwards ; director of photography, Jefferson Miller ; editor, James Witker.
- Title from container.
Special features include 30 mins. bonus footage, theatrical trailer, Chris Murray Artwork Gallery.
- Murray, Tom. , Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Actor
Murray, Chris, 1960- , Actor
Edwards, David. , Composer
Miller, Jefferson. , Cinematographer
Witker, James. , Editor
Two Sons Productions. , Producer
Fisher Brothers Media. , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order