Access, holdings & availability
- Director-approved DVD special ed.; fullscreen.
- [Irvington, N.Y.] : Criterion Collection, c2012
Criterion collection (DVD videodiscs) ; 617.
The Criterion collection ; 617
1 videodisc (89 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. : ill. (some col.))
Gray, Spalding, 1941-2004.
Actors -- United States -- Biography.
Performance artists -- United States -- Biography.
Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System details:
- : DVD, region 1, NTSC; Dolby Digital mono.
- After the death in 2004 of American theater actor and monologist Spalding Gray, director Steven Soderbergh (Traffic) pieced together a narrative of Gray's life to create the documentary And Everything is Going Fine. Brilliantly and sensitively assembled entirely from footage of Gray, taken from interviews and one-man shows from throughout his career, it is a rich, full portrait, and autobiography of sorts, of a figure who was never less than candid but retained an air of mystery.
- Spalding Gray.
- Edited by Susan Littenberg ; music by Forrest Gray.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2010.
1.33:1 aspect ratio.
Special features include: director-approved digital master; "The making of 'And everything is going fine,' a twenty-one minute interview piece featuring director Steven Soderbergh, producer Kathleen Russo, and editor Susan Littenberg; "Sex and death to the age 14" (ca. 64 min.): Spalding Gray's first monologue, originally produced by the Wooster Group in 1979 and videotaped in 1982; trailer; booklet featuring an essay by writer Nell Casey, editor of The journals of Spalding Gray.
Soderbergh, Steven, 1963- , Director
Hobby, Amy. , Producer
Russo, Kathleen. , Producer
Blum, Joshua. , Producer
Gray, Spalding, 1941-2004. , Actor
Gray, Forrest. , Composer
Sundance Selects (Firm) , Producer
Washington Square Films. , Producer
Extension 765 (Firm) , Producer
Criterion Collection (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
CC2155D Criterion Collection