Access, holdings & availability
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Classics : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2004.
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Man-woman relationships -- England -- Nottingham -- Drama.
Marriage proposals -- Drama.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
- In English; optional subtitles in French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System details:
- : DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital surround.
- After his girlfriend turns down a marriage proposal by her decent-but-dull boyfriend, small-time crook, Jimmy, drifts back into town to win back his old flame and pull off one final crime. Will she follow her head or her heart - and can her new beau handle the stiff competition? This smooth operator has more than met his match in a motley crew of oddball outcasts, as rekindled passions and old secrets up the ante in an uproarious love triangle.
- Robert Carlyle, Rhys Ifans, Kathy Burke, Shirley Henderson, Ricky Tomlinson, Finn Atkins.
- Director of photography, Brian Tufano; editors, Peter Beston, Trevor Waite; music, John Lunn.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2002.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
Meadows, Shane. , Screenwriter, Director
Calderwood, Andrea. , Producer
Fraser, Paul. , Screenwriter
Carlyle, Robert, 1961- , Actor
Ifans, Rhys, 1968- , Actor
Burke, Kathy, 1965- , Actor
Henderson, Shirley. , Actor
Tomlinson, Ricky, 1939- , Actor
Lunn, John. , Composer
FilmFour (Firm) , Producer
Film Council (Great Britain) , Producer
Senator Film (Firm) , Producer
Emmi (Firm) , Producer
Slate Films. , Producer
Big Arty Productions (Firm) , Producer
Sony Pictures Classics (Firm) , Distributor
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
- Publisher no.:
01192 Sony Pictures Classics