This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Anamorphic [widescreen].
- [London, England] : BBC, c2012.
2 videodiscs (287 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939 -- Television adaptations.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama.
- Television melodramas.
Romance television programs.
War television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Subtitles in English for the hard of hearing.
- System details:
- : DVD, PAL, Regions 2 &4; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- "In the dying days of Edwardian England, English aristocrat Christopher Tietjens finds himself marrying Sylvia, a beautiful but cruel socialite who is pregnant with a child who may or may not be his. Christopher is determined to remain loyal to his wife, but his life is transformed the day he meets Valentine Wannop, a fearless young suffragette. Moving from the glittering yet shallow world of London high society to the trench-scarred battlefields of France, Parade's end is the story of one of the defining eras of the last century; a time when old certainties are being torn down and lives are changed forever."--Container.
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Rebecca Hall, Roger Allam, Adelaide Clemens.
- Cinematography, Mike Eley; editors, Jason Krasucki ... [et al.]; music, Dirk Brossé.
- Videodisc release of the television miniseries originally broadcast in 2012.
"Based on the books [i.e.: Some do not; No more parades; A man could stand up; Last post] by Ford Madox Ford."
Special feature: Behind the scenes.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- White, Susanna. , Director
Stoppard, Tom. , Adapter, Screenwriter
Parfitt, David. , Producer
Roberts, Selwyn. , Producer
Cumberbatch, Benedict, 1976- , Actor
Hall, Rebecca. , Actor
Allam, Roger. , Actor
Clemens, Adelaide. , Actor
Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939. , Author
Brossé, Dirk. , Composer
Mammoth Screen (Firm) , Producer
BBC Worldwide Ltd. , Producer
British Broadcasting Corporation. , Producer, Distributor
Home Box Office (Firm) , Producer
Trademark Films. , Producer
- Related Work:
- Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939. Parade's end., Author
- Publisher no.: