This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2012.
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Authors -- Drama.
Fictitious characters -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; English SDH or Spanish subtitles.
English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio for people with visual disabilities.
- System details:
- : DVD, region 1, NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby digital 2.0 surround.
- Struggling with writer's block and a lackluster love life, once-famous novelist Calvin creates a beautiful fictitious character named Ruby who inspires him. But not only does this bring his work to life, it also brings Ruby to life, literally. Face-to-face with an actual relationship with his once virtual girlfriend, Calvin must now decide whether to pen this love story or let it write itself.
- Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan, Antonio Banderas, Annette Bening, Steve Coogan, Elliott Gould.
- Director of photography, Matthew Libatique ; editor, Pamela Martin ; music, Nick Urata.
- Originally released as a feature film in 2012.
Release date: Oct. 30, 2012.
1.85:1 aspect ratio.
Title from container.
Bonus features: Behind the story; Real life couples: co-stars & directors; Be careful what you wish for.
- Dayton, Jonathan. , Director
Faris, Valerie. , Director
Berger, Albert. , Producer
Yerxa, Ron. , Producer
Kazan, Zoe, 1983- , Screenwriter
Banderas, Antonio. , Actor
Bening, Annette. , Actor
Dano, Paul, 1984- , Actor
Coogan, Steve. , Actor
Gould, Elliott. , Actor
Urata, Nick. , Composer
Fox Searchlight Pictures. , Producer
Bona Fide Productions. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher no.:
2279153 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
2279154 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order