This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- in HeinOnline Taxation & Economic Reform in America Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Lunder, Erika.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2012 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress ; R42629.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress ; R42629
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages)
- Electronic commerce -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Sales tax -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States.
Use tax -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States.
Internet industry -- Taxation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "July 26, 2012."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 30, 2013
- Luckey, John R.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service, issuing body.